Have you lost your crucial files from your portable hard drive? Or else, have you accidentally deleted few essential files of you, while deleting unwanted files and folders on your portable HDD? After this mistake, if you are worrying how to recover data from portable hard drive, then here is an excellent and simple solution to recover data from portable hard drive. Just continue reading to learn how to get data back from external hard disk drives
Prior going to know how to perform data recovery from portable hard drive, it is important to know the reasons behind loss or deletion of files. So that, you can be careful and try to avoid these mistakes in future
- Accidental deletion: The files that are deleted from portable hard drives are not moved to Trash folder. So, the files that are deleted accidentally or intentionally gets erased permanently. You may delete few crucial files by mistake while removing unwanted files and folders from your HDD
- Formatting: Formatting is the other main reason behind data loss from portable HDD. At times, when you want to format a particular logical drive of your HDD, and in hurry you may format a wrong drive that leads to deletion of entire files from that drive
- File system corruption: When your portable hard drive suffer from logical errors due to its file system corruption, then it can lead to inaccessible of the drive. As a result of this, you won’t be able to access the files from that respective drive
- File transfer interruption: At times, while you are transferring files from portable HDD to your Mac system or vice versa, if your system suddenly shutdown due to power outage or other reasons, then it can result in deletion of few files from portable HDD
- Other reasons: Virus infection on the hard drive, bad sectors, deletion by third party tools, reformatting, etc. are the other common reasons behind data loss from portable hard drives
You can avoid these data loss scenarios by taking two or more copies of your crucial files on your computer or other storage devices. So, it is recommended to maintain regular backup of all the important files and folders. In case, if you have neglected taking data backup and come across any of the above mentioned scenarios, then need not worry! Immediately stop using your portable hard drive to avoid overwriting on lost or deleted files with new files. If you save new files on the logical drive from where you lost your files, then it reduces the chance of recovery. Then, immediately go for proper and reliable data recovery tool to recover data from portable hard drive
Data recovery from portable hard drive:
Remo Recover is a perfect portable hard drive recovery tool to restore lost or deleted files. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind data loss, it effortlessly recovers all kinds of files such as Word documents, PPT files, spreadsheets, videos, images, audio files, etc. from external hard drive. The trial edition of this software is available for free download, just download and install the software on your Mac system and run it. The demo version helps you in evaluating the performance of the tool before you actually purchase its complete version. Once the software scans your hard drive and successfully recovers your files, it allows you to preview the files in File Type View or Data View, and so it ensures safe and secure data retrieval before activation of the tool.
Salient features of this software:
Remo Recover retrieves data from hard drives that has crashed and fail to boot on all Mac OS X including Sierra, El Capitan Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, etc. It supports different brands of portable hard drives such as Western Digital, Seagate, Transcend, Toshiba, Iomega, Buffalo, Samsung, Sony, etc. By utilizing this utility, you can retrieve files from different interfaces of hard drives such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. In addition to hard drives, it is also capable enough in recovering data from pen drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, thumb drives, and other storage devices.